Thursday, June 18, 2015
Descibe a time when I experienced JET LAG
I experienced jet la wen I came here. First, I came her at 3:00 p.m. of Marc 8 on America time. Then I wasn't sleepy. Even if it was in the evening, I wasn't sleep. The reason was that I left my country at 3:00 of March 8 on Japan time. Second, the da when I arrived here on March 8 but I left my country on March 8. I experienced jet lag at that time. Next, the time difference with United States and Japan is 16 hours. And I had to sleep but I can't sleep. Because I slept in airplane when I had left to here. I could sleep the day but I couldn't sleep soon for few days. After that, I was sleepy when I was in university at noon an while I was in class. This was jet lag also. Finally, I could recover jet lag after few days. So I can wake up in the morning and I can sleep at night. In conclusion, I experienced jet lag firs time so it was hard for me. And Ill be beck to Japan after 3 weeks, so I'll experience jet lag again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment