Friday, May 29, 2015

About the Chmpanzees

   I could know about the chimpanzees.  First, chimpanzees live on the tree and around the tree.  At night, chimpanzees can construct nets of leaves and branches 18-29 feet high in a tree.  And, some chimps in western Africa use wood and stone tools as hammers to open nuts.  Second, the favorite food of chimpanzee are fruits and young leaves, but they like different types of food.  Third, in the dry season they will eat buds and blossoms, soft pich, stems, galls, honey, bark and resin, seeds and nuts.  Also, insect, like ants and termites are also in their diet.  Next, chimpanzees have skill to control their body temperature.  Because they are homoiothern.  Chimpanzee's baby are protected by their parent and parent protect their self.  After that, I will want to live near the place where it have water if I will live in the forest.  Finally, I will want to eat fruits and nuts because they have many nutrients.  In conclusion, chimpanzees are smart and chimpanzees and people are similar.  

1 comment: