Friday, May 29, 2015
About earthquake in Japan
For these several years, an earthquake has occurred in Japan. First, an earthquake occurred in Miyagi of Japan in 2011. It was very big earthquake and many people injured and died. Second, there are place which aren't restored yet. I don't know why it occurred. But we have that we can do something and we should do something. Next, recently an earthquake occurred in Japan. It occurred there which near the my family are living house. So, I worried about my family because I'm in USA now. Also, I worried about Japan because recently it often occurred in Japan. Finally, I'll send message to my family and my friends if it will occur. This is that I can do now. In conclusion, you have that you can do something if wherever you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment